Re: circular polarized Arrow antenna

Howard's analysis (I think it was his posting) showed that you'd need
arms 53cm long to be safe, direcly behind the antenna.  Maybe you
could stand in a null somewhere.

If everything works as claimed, and you're real careful, perhaps
you'd be ok.  But how does the antenna really perform, and how does
the pattern change with that slightly bent element?  And, how sure
are you?

I'd rather invest in a tripod and coax, than doctor bills...

Greg  KO6TH