Re: Looking for rotor controllers...

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Chad Phillips wrote:

> I know there is the KCT, however I also know that there are other auto
> rotor controllers available commercial or not. If you have a link or
> info on controllers, please send it my way.

This one is a $20 interface that uses any Radio Shack $65 rotator or other
24v AC TV rotator for traking the LEO birds with modest beams.
Softweare runs on any PC back to a 286... It is not suitable for AO40 or
AO-10.

TV rotator Controller:  http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/rotator.html

de WB4APR, Bob