Re: W6FOG

There have been several E-Mails in the past couple days regarding QSL cards
to W6FOG being returned by the Postal Service.  I also have had my mail
with a QSL card to Neil returned.  I talked to Neil Sunday evening on UO-14
and asked hime about it.  He was VERY WELL aware of the problem.
Apparently the USPS has been returning all of his mail for most of his 2
month vacation.  He's not real happy about it!  He said we all should not
immediatly resend the QSL cards as he is negotiating with the USPS.  More
info will come out here via AMSAT-BB once it's all straightened out.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
Mobile Radio Operations