Do you need OK for WAS?

Having benefited from the generosity of others I will help anyone out that I
can on the AO-27 or UO-14 sats that needs Oklahoma for their WAS.  Other
birds can come later.  I live and work in EM04 and from what I've gathered
Oklahoma is not terribly populated with satellite ops.

As of right now I am free each Tuesday and Wednesday night as well as
Sundays from dawn till whenever.  We can keep in touch with 10M while on the
road.

The way I qsl is to send my simple card and a sase to each contact so you
don't even have to spend the postage (a little payback for all the advice
and help I've gotten over the years).  I'm way overdue for sending a card to
XE2AT but it goes out tomorrow morning.

Other grids within 50 miles can be arranged and I'll do what I can to
accomodate.

Steve Brockwell
KC5TTY
Elgin Oklahoma