From: "andrea bonaiuto" <it9gsv@hotmail.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Cc: <andrea.bonaiuto@st.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 23:02 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-40 schedule informations

Hi all,

referred to this AO-40 schedule I would like to know
the numbers below MA line what means.
So, I think they are MA steps (or schedule mode for traking software)
from 0 to 7 for future trasponder schedule and I need to know if
I suppose rigth.
Now in this schedule are missing 2,3,6.

If no, how many steps will have AO-40 ?

N QST AMSAT OSCAR-40***SCHEDULE S2 Downlink***2002-01-08
          MA       005   056   060   100   240   005
          RUDAK     |     |     |     |     |     |
          Passband  | UL1 |     | UL1 |     |     |

All the Best regards

Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv