Re: Maroc-Tubsat Satellite Signal

Hi All

I was reading most of the E-mail about this Satellite we don't need to
discus the subject about Muslim terrorist or any other Religion  there is
some people with and other against this bulletin its for amateur Satellite.

We are all her friend every body can can discus his idea for the satellite,
Pleas we have to respect each other Muslim or Christine ...etc.

Thank you
All the best
Mohamed -A71EY