Today's AO-40 pass.

Boy, what a great time today.  Four new grid squares, and a
new State (New Hampshire... tnx KU2A).  This brings my grid
total to 153 worked and 120 confirmed.  Not too bad.  And
now I have 40 states worked, and 38 confirmed.  Just ten
more to go.  Well, 11 really.... because...  well...

Now... anybody active out of Nevada?  I worked KC7DEN
three years ago, but after three attempts, SASE and all, still
no card.  I fear Nevada will be one of the tough ones, along
with RI.

Thanks.  Y-all have a great Sunday.

Mike.

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com