W6FOG

Ladies and Gentlemen:
        Does anyone have a current and correct mailing or e-mail address
for Robert N. Hays, W6FOG? I have attempted to send him a couple of QSL
cards using the address listed on QRZ.com and the cards have been
returned. I have also failed to reach him via e-mail addresses listed on
QRZ and Buckmaster. Any help would be appreciated.
        Please respond off the list.
        73's,
    KB9RCA, Eric Pearson          EN53    Wisc.