WinOrb Alat & Alon

I have seen prior postings on the bb on how to modify Alat and Alon numbers
before entering them in WinOrb ATT files but have forgotten the calculation.
I was getting a strong signal on Saturday from AO-40 but my WinOrb was
showing a squint of 120.  Somehow I feel that I am entering the wrong values
of Alat and Alon.  I would appreciate assistance in this matter.