Re: Maroc-Tubsat Satellite Signal

At 12:01 PM 1/26/2002 -0500, sco@sco-inc.com wrote:

>Why do you say my comments were racist?

If I have to explain it to you, then you are way past understanding or
caring ...
I'll not give you a forum for furthering this, so this is the last I'll
respond to this.

As a resident alien myself, I find your tone highly offensive and inflammatory.

Dave VE3GYQ

David B. Toth, MD    mailto:ve3gyq@amsat.org
Lima, Ohio

  "We are all ignorant, only in different ways, and no one is as
   ignorant as an educated man outside his own field" - Will Rogers