From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of sco@sco-inc.com
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 9:01 AM
To: David B. Toth
Cc: AMSAT-BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Maroc-Tubsat Satellite Signal

At 02:36 AM 1/26/2002 , you wrote:
>At 12:28 AM 1/26/2002 -0500, sco@sco-inc.com wrote:
>>maybe its a Bin Laden communications satellite. The US govt has been
>>monitoring traditional commo means, perhaps the evil ones decided to try
>>ham radio? It seems to have an arabic name. it is highly suspicious.
>
>If you want to slobber this racial crap, I suggest you keep it in private
>emails.
>If you were "kidding", it is about as funny and insensitive as making
>jokes about beating women.
>
>The attacks of Sept. 11 were designed to cultivate fear and prejudice like
>this ... this harkens back to attitudes towards US nationals of Japanese
>descent in WWII ...
>
>Please, let's be careful about what we say and how we say it. Free speech
>isn't worth a damn if it is used to hurt people.
>
>73,
>
>Dave VE3GYQ/W8

Why do you say my comments were racist?
The evil ones who attacked the USA were Muslim. They were of Arabic origin.
Bin laden has been using our technology against us. I considered using ham
satellites for Y2K if needed so why wouldn't Bin Laden consider using ham
satellites too. This unknown sat looks like an uncoordinated intruder.

We are looking for Muslims and Arabs. The govt here said this past week
that as many as 50,000 Arabs are illegally here in the USA now (overstayed
their visas like the attackers). Not all of them are probably terrorists
but some most surely are. I didn't say that all Arabs or all Muslims are
bad. BUT we know that the evil ones are Arabs and Muslims so we need to
sort the good ones from the bad. We need to do this sorting in a way that
protects the rights of the legal immigrants and citizens. Illegals should
have no such protection - they should be deported or imprisoned.

W4SCO