Re: Maroc-Tubsat Satellite Signal--Now OFFTOPIC !!

> In a message dated 01/26/2002 12:11:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> sco@sco-inc.com writes:
>
> << Why do you say my comments were racist? >>
>
> I'd say we have strayed a little...No?

Probably quite a bit, but it does need to be addressed.  I'm willing to
consider this subject offtopic as far as further discussion is
concerned, and hope I haven't contributed too much to topic drift (it's
a bad habit of mine!) but I did need to say something on this.  I beg
everyone's forgiveness.

"Go ahead and do it, you can apologize later." -- RADM Grace Hopper,
1906-1992
"The sunset is an illusion, but the beauty is real." -- Richard Bach