Re: AO-16. Is the sent telemetry correct?

I agree Jim, but...
The successive observations of the telemetry show that the value of the
channel H'0x10 / +10V Bus:, is always fixed in +10.400 V. Different values
in the batteries, they don't reflect changes in this channel, always +10.400
V.
Checking previous telemetry datas in my database, they show as the value of
this channel it is function of the sum of the batteries voltage.
For this reason I think that it isn't working well, at least in this
channel.

Greetings from Avilés
73 de Miguel, EA1BCU
  Miguel A. Menéndez  // Apdo. 79  Avilés // 33400 ASTURIAS Spain.
   E-mail: ea1bcu@amsat.org     www.telecable.es/personales/ea1bcu