Re: MAROC-TUBSAT...Thank You

Dear Mr. Schulte;

Thank you for your very Kind and Ouick response to my inquiry concerning
MAROC-TUBSAT.  I very much appreciate that you have forwarded my inquiry to
the proper organizations.

>From what we can gather, as many receiving stations on the ground, the
transmitters on VHF and UHF are working very well and there is some interest
in locating the 2200 MHz signal to see how it compares with our satellite
recently deployed (AO-40).

We are hobbyists with many technical backgrounds and we have much experience
tracking and utilizing our satellite platforms.

If ever we can be of any assistance to Vector-Aerospace please contact us
either through myself or WWW.AMSAT.ORG or WWW.AMSAT-DL.ORG (Germany).

Wishing you the best in your Space adventures!

Roger Kolakowski
WA1KAT
Boston, MA,  USA