Re: R: What's Wrong?

Dom,
The high squint of the satellite's antennae make circularity polarity practically meaningless.  At low squints this will certainly make a difference, but at today's angles, it is effectively random.  The same is true, if not more so, on the U-band uplink.  I find at squints greater than 20 degrees, the preferred polarity is often LHCP (but certainly not all the time).
73,
Jerry, K5OE/VU