Re: [bod] Re: MAROC-TUBSAT -- a review

on 1/24/02 1:31 PM, Mike Branda at mbranda@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> I agree with both Bob and Art.  No sense in making noise until it is
> determined what the issue is being chased.  Once contact is made with the
> satellite owner, the issue will be known and the appropriate action can be
> determined.

I don't think anyone is talking about making "noise."  What Ray suggested
was monitoring the signal and sending reports on the signal to the
appropriate IARU person in your respective country.  That is very
appropriate and is not a "firestorm."  The IARU reps will use all their
diplomatic channels to figure out what is going on.

73,

Jon
NA9D