MAROC-TUBSAT -- a review

MAROC-TUBSAT-C seems to be almost identically to DLR-TUBSAT which
was launched in 1999.

At the following URL I found some interesting information about it
and to my biggest surprise, it says that DLR-TUBSAT is also
transmitting on 436.075 MHz !!!

look at  http://fred.unis.no/Tubsat/Default.htm

> The DLR-TUBSAT frequencies are:
> UHF        436,075 MHz 12-50 kHZ bandwidth
> VHF        143,075 MHz
> S-Band     2,208 GHz w/ 8 MHz bandwidth; 5 Watt; 70 deg. field of view.

Clearly, DLR-TUBSAT is not an amateur radio satellite..

73s Peter DB2OS