Re: MAROC-TUBSAT -- a review

OOPS, let me clarify,

My comments were not meant to detract from Ray's excellent suggestions
about logging and reporting the data to our representatives on the IARU,
but to try to calm down some of the other retoric that was floating about.
Sorry, that I took Ray's message as the opportunity to just comment about
the need for a level genelemenly approach until we know more.

I think the IARU represeentatives will take just that kind of measured
response.  I'm only concerned about a mavrick doing damage outside of
channels...

de WB4APR, Bob