Re: MAROC-TUBSAT -- a review

Hi Bob,

it´s only my opinion but I think you are wrong.

First: it does not matter if it is an amateur satellit or not
144.100MHz is not a satellit frequency !!!

If it is not an amateur satellit is does not have to be there anyhow!!!

Second: We have to stop EVERY little try to enter the amateur bands.
You can not cry early enough!!!

Third : You may not "put anything anywhere" !! We have regulations who
may
use which portion of a band and you can not make your own "bandplans" as
you think.
Also do you think it is not harmful to MS. The european calling
frequency is 144.100 MHz.

So DON´T wait !!! Complain where ever you can !!!

73, Rainer