RE: MAROC-TUBSAT -- a review

Ray I am with you on this one, I need an FM carrier in the eme portion of
the band like I need a hole in the head. I will be monitoring and the first
time I hear it I will report it. It is inevitable that at some point it will
cause disruption of weak signal comms if it persists on 144.100.

Conrad G0RUZ