Re: MAROC-TUBSAT -- a review

Bob,

As always, you're entitled to voice your opinion, which I've always
considered worth listening to even though I may not agree.  I fail to see,
however, what possible good can come to amateur radio from having a strong
FM signal on 144.1 MHz.

You will note that I do not suggest that individual amateurs take matters
into their own hands, but rather that they send reports to their IARU
member societies.  It is the function of those societies, and IARU itself,
to exercise the proper discretion when deciding how to handle those reports.

73, Ray