Re: Bob's in the paper here in Bermuda

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 paul.willmott@omsl.bm wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> Just to let you know that you guys got a 1/2 page article (broad-sheet
> size), in our national daily paper "The Royal Gazette" here in Bermuda.

Thanks!
It seems that article is reaching the furtherest of places (just like the
satellite does...) <grin>

This morning we had our first post-full-sun PCsat reset at 0900z.  It is
amazing how in only 2 days, we go from full 24 hour a day sun to 25%
eclipses... heading for worstcase 35%... But we think this won't be as bad
as the winter solstice eclipse season we had in Dec...

We reloaded it on our first pass at 1630z and hope it will remain on for
users without problems...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob