RE: PCSAT made it into at least one small town newspaper

Mike

> See mention of PCSAT on Slashdot this morning too, along with my
employer...

Hehe... you've given me my entertainment for the day.

Well, having read a few of those comments, there's proof (if you needed it)
that most of the folks contributing to Slashdot are real short of something
to do, spending their lives commenting so fluently on something they know
nothing about ;-)

73 Howard G6LVB