PCSAT made it into at least one small town newspaper

Congrats!  to Bob and his students!

My morning breakfast and newspaper reading brought a special surprise
today.  Page six of the front section of  THE HOLLAND SENTINEL, Holland ,
MI had a very nice article , picture and all (Bob without eye glasses to
make him look younger, I suppose) about the making , launching and using of
PCSat. The article played up the shoe-string budget and the way it was built.

GEE WIZ,  the general public does eventually learn about the fun things in
life, at least some of them.  But some reporters still believe that the
signals are "bounced off" these  birds,  as one part of the article related.

Anyway, it was kind of fun reading about it and telling my wife that it's
the thing I have run to the basement to hear and try to work (umpteen time
a day).

Good Show, Bob.

Jim Jipping, W8MRR
AMSAT 5512