Re: 144.1 and 436.075 offended

At 05:57 PM 23-01-02 -0600, Jon Ogden wrote:
>Now that we have this confirmed, what do we do?

Recommend listening and documenting for the time being.  There's much more
to be learned.

  Who takes the ball from here in getting to the Moroccan's and
>telling them to cease and desist?

If it's appropriate, a quiet request is likely to be made to the satellite
operators.  Beyond that, IARU Member Societies can go to their
administrations to employ diplomatic procedures in the Radio Regulations --
which depend on good documentation.....

Hope this helps.

73, art.....