Maroc-Tubsat quiet

Listened for the "mystery sat" using a Z-1A and an Arrow beam
during a 3:04 to 3:21 UTC pass (1/24/02), in EL88qi. I monitored
both the 2M and 70cm frequencies posted to the list, and heard
absolutely nothing. I'm actually disappointed, I was looking
forward to hearing what had caused the commotion!

Jason White
N1XBP
EL88qi

P.s.- I'm sorry my last posts were redundant information. For
some reason they took awhile to appear, and by the time they did
it had already been nailed to Maroc-Tubsat.. didn't intend to
introduce QRM to the mailing list! :)