RE: Dual-band HTs for satellite use

Nice page! :-)  Another one that proves ham radio is still full of fun and
challenges. :)

Your LEO antenna looks rather similar to the design I used. :-)

I must get something happening on AO-40, when I can get some funds for it.
:)

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.