Appointments

I regret to advise that Andy MacAllister W5ACM, has resigned from the Board
of Directors due to a heavy workload. On behalf of the Board of Directors,
and Officers I thank Andy for his many years of service to AMSAT and his
active role as Vice President of User Services.
I am pleased to announce that replacing Andy on the Board of Directors, is
first Board Alternate Bruce Page KK5DO, who will also assume the position of
Vice President User Services.
 Andy and Bruce will colaborate to continue with the weekly Houston net, and
I look forward to still receiving Andy's wise council.
I am also pleased to announce that Keith Baker KB1SF, Immediate Past
President of AMSAT, has volunteered to become the Executive Vice President of
AMSAT, I welcome Keith, with his past experience and working knowledge of
AMSAT.
At a Board of Directors teleconference on Thursday January 17th the Board
Unanimously appointed Keith to this position.

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA