From: "Keith McDonnell" <kg2ix@optonline.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 7:49 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] sound card input

Does anyone know of a device, to feed multiple AF output feeds, from
different radios, to enter one sound card line-in input.
I am now using Y- connectors but am recieving feedback on speakers of radios
that are not turned on.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
I thank you all, best of health and happiness, 73, Keith, kg2ix