From: owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org
[mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 04:13 PM
To: amsat-bb-digest@AMSAT.Org
Subject: AMSAT-BB-digest V2001 #775

AMSAT-BB-digest     Wednesday, January 23 2002     Volume 2001 : Number
775

In this issue:

    [amsat-bb] Mystery Sat Possibilities
    RE: [amsat-bb] PSAT for Palm Pilot or  Mc Pocket PC
    [amsat-bb] 144.1 Intruder
    [amsat-bb] MAROC-TUBSAT launch date
    Re: [amsat-bb] Goddard AO-40 telemetry feed...
    [amsat-bb] No RFI from LCD computer monitor
    [amsat-bb] Mistery satellite: mistery solved... well... almost.
    [amsat-bb] It's BADR-B
    [amsat-bb] Mystery signal 144.1
    Re: [amsat-bb] No RFI from LCD computer monitor
    Re: [amsat-bb] Interference on 144MHz
    [amsat-bb] It's MAROC-TUBSAT, not BADR-B!
    RE: [amsat-bb] No RFI from LCD computer monitor
    Re: [amsat-bb] Mistery satellite: mistery solved... well... almost.
    Re: [amsat-bb] Mistery satellite: mistery solved... well... almost.
    [amsat-bb] No RFI From LCD Monitor
    [amsat-bb] 144.1 very likely MAROC-TUBSAT
    [amsat-bb] PCSat in the news
    [amsat-bb] Simple 24 GHz polarizer
    Re: [amsat-bb] No RFI from LCD computer monitor
    [amsat-bb] Courage
    [amsat-bb] 144.1 and 436.075 offended
    RE: [amsat-bb] No RFI from LCD computer monitor
    Re: [amsat-bb] It's MAROC-TUBSAT, not BADR-B!
    [amsat-bb] fn51 event
    [amsat-bb] MAROC-TUBSAT-C also on 436.075 MHz !!!
    Re: [amsat-bb] Mystery Satellite on 144.1MHz
    [amsat-bb] Re: [sarex] What Sat TX on 144.100 ?
    [amsat-bb] FN51 activation
    Re: [amsat-bb] It's BADR-B
    RE: [amsat-bb] No RFI from LCD computer monitor
    Re: [amsat-bb] Satellite on 144.1 ?
    RE: [amsat-bb] It's BADR-B
    Re: [amsat-bb] 144.1 very likely MAROC-TUBSAT
    [amsat-bb] Re: [sarex] What Sat TX on 144.100 ?