Re: 144.1 and 436.075 offended

Amazing.....

Now that we have this confirmed, what do we do?  In the few years I've been
into satellites, the closest I have come to seeing anything like this was
the Swatch debacle.

Do we wait for the bird to die (will it die soon or is it a better built
bird?)?  Who takes the ball from here in getting to the Moroccan's and
telling them to cease and desist?

73,

Jon
NA9D