From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of RaySoifer
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 4:57 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: sarex@AMSAT.Org; bod@AMSAT.Org; amsat-int@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] It's BADR-B

Hi,

I just had LOS on 144.1 (actually 144.097 with the Doppler), and agree with
Frank, DL6DBN, that the object transmitting on that frequency correlates
very well with the keps for BADR-B that appear on the Celestrak web
site.  I also tried the other keps listed there from that launch, and the
correlation with BADR-B was by far the best.

I would suggest that readers download the BADR-B keps from Frank's message
on amsat-bb, or from the amsat-bb archives on amsat.org if you are not
subscribed to that list, and try the correlation for yourselves.  Then, if
we get consensus that BADR-B is the intruder in question, we can begin
sending interference reports to the Pakistani authorities through the IARU
Monitoring System.

Happy hunting!

73, Ray, W2RS