FN51 activation

 Amsat Members,
My name is Lou Sarkas, KB1HJB  AMSAT #33776 and have been asked many times
recently to activate the grid FN51  the eastern most  part of Cape cod, MA.
running north/ south  I live in grid FN41vq,  I am going to activate the
grid on February 4  between 22:00 UTC  ~ 03:00 UTC   we will only be working
UO-14   using an arrow yagi and T-81A HT  I am using this forum to make you
aware of this event, and am doing this for the sake of those who need this
grid.  we are hopeful this will turn out to help many  get this grid which
seems to be rare.  any questions or coments please e-mail me at
maranatha@mediaone.net  with uo-14 as subject.  a special qsl will be made
and mailed upon reciept of the other stations qsl.
73
DE KB1HJB
(P.S.  I have applied many months ago for a vanity call and they are
starting to issue them now, if the call is issued I will be calling under
the new call. N1GOD  if this occures I will post it if possible...I am
doubtful though : )   )