Re: It's MAROC-TUBSAT, not BADR-B!

Hello Ray and the list,

R> Hi,

R> For some reason lost in the mystery of the AMSAT list server, my earlier
R> message erroneously attributing the transmissions on 144.1 to BADR-B was
R> posted to amsat-bb AFTER my later one which, based on better information,
R> positively identifies the source as MAROC-TUBSAT.

I have just heard the signal very loud with S 9+, and I'm also sure that it
is TUBSAT because BADR had already -5 degree elevation when I still heard
the signal. Tubsat has more or less the same orbit but somewhat later and
was just still over the horizon when I lost the signal.

73,
 Reinhard (aka René)
 DJ1KM