No RFI From LCD Monitor

About six months ago, I added a Samsung 570S, 15" LCD monitor to my shack;
the best piece of ham gear I ever bought.  The presentation is outstanding
(keep in mind, a vast majority of the interface with your computer is
looking at the monitor).  I'm able to place it directly infront of my
operating position and,  thus I don't have to constantly look to one side
and get a giagantic crick in my neck during a contest.  The LCD also
eliminates 'flicker' and reduces eye strain.  I runs cool and consumes
little power.  The prices on LCD monitors are dropping like a rock!

Thomas M. Webb
WA9AFM/5