Re: Mistery satellite: mistery solved... well... almost.

> That decipher the enigma of the CW: VVV (as several beacons use it) CN
> (Morocco) /ZARKAA  AL YAMAMA... a Moroccan satellite named after a
> ruler.

	Well, armed only with ignorance and Google I found this:

Zarkaa El-Yamama is an Arab woman thought to have the incredible ability
to see friends and foes from miles away.

http://www.arabia.com/egypt/life/article/english/0,5127,2763,00.html

	Pretty clever, I suppose.

		- Dave Page