Re: Goddard AO-40 telemetry feed...

I don't know if the data has been coming OUT, but when I can, I still send
the data "IN".  The orbits, squint, and "real life" has prevented me from
doing as much telemetry these days...perhaps this is causing a "telemetry
dry spell" as hinted at by Paul's recent post about telemetry needs.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 10:26 AM 1/23/2002 -0500, T5z4@aol.com wrote:

>Anyone know if AO-40 telemetry flows anymore from the system out at Goddard?
>It's been quite a while since I've seen anything come up on the P3T software
>here.
>
>Thanks,
>Steve
>K5PK