Re: Mystery Satellite on 144.1MHz

According to the web page link David provided, the owner is listed as
Royal Center for Remote Sensing (Morocco), which would explain the VVV
DE CN part of the data. It also shows four co-passengers on the same
launch including BADR-B so they should have approximately the same
orbital parameters. The modulation is listed as 1200/2400bd FSK, no
mention of Morse code.

It looks like David got it as MAROC-TUBSAT, but good detective work
from  Frank in getting the orbit nailed.

73 Alf NU8I
Scottsdale AZ DM43an