Sorry, it's MAROC-TUBSAT

Hi,

I spoke too soon!  I've just finished monitoring the last pass, and now
have positive ID that the satellite on 144.1 MHz is not BADR-B but
MAROC-TUBSAT, which was launched from the same launcher and follows BADR-B
in orbit by about two minutes.  The Doppler track of this pass correlates
with the keps for MAROC-TUBSAT that appear on the Celestrak web site to
within a few seconds.  This time, the satellite was not transmitting
three-letter code groups but what appears to be a callsign: VVV DE
CN/ZARKAA  AL YAMAMA.  CN is the ITU prefix for Morocco.

73, Ray, W2RS