Mystery Satellite on 144.1MHz

In Melbourne, Australia, I heard a pass of the satellite between 1140 UTC
and 1155 UTC.
It appeared to pass from just West of North to just West of South.

I copied VVV DE CN/ZARKAAALYAMAMA.

The previous pass ended at around 1010 UTC.  This makes the period around
105 minutes.

The satellite MAROC-TUBSAT launched on 10 December 2001 seems to be a
possible
candidate:

- Period of 105.13 minutes
- Inclination of 99.64 degrees.

More information on its orbit at
http://www.lib.cas.cz/www/space.40/2001/056D.HTM.  Unfortunately it's in
Czech (?) but the numbers are there.

Information about the satellite can be found at
http://www.spaceandtech.com/spacedata/logs/2001/2001-056_maroc-tubsat_sumpub
.shtml

I've loaded the Keplerian data for MAROC-TUBSAT into Nova for Windows and it
matches
with my observations.  I am currently just hearing it and, according to
Nova, the satellite is very
much to the West and barely visible from here.  For the previous pass of the
satellite Nova gives me an AOS of 1138 UTC (I observed 1140) and LOS of 1154
UTC (I observed 1155).

Regards,
David Smith
VK3HZ