RE:UIview 2.24, no PCsat GPS display

>G'day all,
>
>I'm using UIview 2.24, which unfortunately doesn't seem to recognise the
>GPS data from PCsat. The packet shows in the terminal window, but is not
>parsed. It is not recorded in the logfile either.

Thanks to Roger and Bob for the help.
The problem was solved by downloading and installing the latest version
2.38 of UIview. It all installed flawlessly over the old version and worked
first up!!

Now all we need ist the GPS back on the air!! Roll on the day

Norm, VK2XCI
Voice of The Edge of The Outback
njmcmillan@bigpond.com