Re: Mystery sat on 144.1

Hi All,
   picked up the signal at 746 UTC, lost it at 755 UTC, I believe last time
I was picking it up off the back of the antenna or something because it
seemed to come up from the south then just kinda hang in one spot to the
west and then fade away,  this time I was better prepared  and caught it
right at AOS  with the antennas already in the approximate heading and what
I saw was the following arc... each reading is one code group... sure looks
like a north to south pass...
AZ 330 El 0  s1   746UTC
AZ 309 El 7  s3
AZ 297 El 9  s5
AZ 292 El 16  s5
AZ 284 El 9  s5
AZ 279 El 7  s4
AZ 264 El 5  s1  755UTC

waited for next code group but that was it....
that's my last pass for today
anyone else getting a good feeling for the orbit on this thing??
still sending the same code group, tone sounds good when you switch to fm
except for the key thumps!

Kevin WA6FWF cm97ag  m2 14 element cp yagi  icom-820h