Re: Mystery sat on 144.1

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:26:09 -0800, Kevin WA6FWF wrote:

> as a follow on it was heard again here starting at 600 UTC at aprox. 180
>AZ 5 El and disappeared at around 616 UTC at  280 AZ  it seem to get up as
>high as 30 EL , signal got up as high as s7 here, still the same code
>group...Lee KU4OS was also monitoring  but heard nothing .... so west of
>me and maybe a footprint similar to uo-14????

I'm between you and Lee in EM12 - began to hear it just above the noise
(on an M-squared eggbeater) at 0604... it peaked about 0607 and then rapidly
faded.

Hmm... this is getting interesting!

R. Wayne Day, Licensed Paramedic  Fort Worth, Texas, USA
     n5wd@earthlink.net      rday@northwest.k12.tx.us
Health Science Technology Instructor/Clinical Coordinator
      Northwest High School, Justin,Texas  Go Texans!