Re: Interference on 144MHz

Hi All,
 tonight starting at 0417 utc KO4MA Drew,KU4OS Lee, and myself  were able to
copy the unknown for around 15 min, I was unable to get a good feeling for
where in the sky it was, guess I need faster moving antennas... but my best
guess is that it was between Drew and Lee and myself and the west coast, I
will try and catch it again on the next pass...
I have put up 2 wavs files of mine, bird1 at the beginning of the pass and
bird2 later on when it was stronger and the Doppler is more noticeable, Drew
sent me a audio file that he captured...  its bird3 and is  really strong at
his place ...
the cw just keeps repeating the same characters that were reported
earlier...
you can download the files at...

http://home.pacbell.net/kschuchm/

Drew KO4MA has also made his file available at

http://www.mindspring.com/~glasbrenner/

with a file name of 144.1.wav

Kevin WA6FWF