Mystery sat on 144.1

WA6FWF, KU4OS and myself copied the mystery signal tonight. It is very loud,
s-8+ on my 20 element 2m beam. Lee, KU4OS figured out when to listen from
previous midwest US reports. WA6FWF, Kevin first heard it at 0417 to 0431 in
CM97ag. Lee had it same as myself 0422-0431 in EL98oj, and EL88pg
respectively. Kevin and I caught quite a bit on .wav files and he will post
the addresses soon as it is up there. It definitely sounds like FM CW with a
repeating 27-28 second message every ~58 seconds. Just as an observation,
doppler seemed to be +-3khz.

73,

Drew, KO4MA