Re: PSAT for Palm Pilot

I have it running right now to check it out, and I am seeing it is showing
the same AZ  El as my logsat program is calculating. Lat long are the same
as well. I can't get the doppler to display until it  is in range but the
range estimate is accurate.

Alas ...no squint or Ma  but it is working on my Handspring Visor Prism PDA
with a palm OS in it.  Its a great program and well worth the $15.

Al Emer
N2YAC