From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Anthony Monteiro
Sent: 22 January 2002 01:31
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] InstantTune 1.09 FT-847 update

Hi Guys,

Just an update. If you are having problems with the
FT-847 driver in InstantTune, make sure you have the
tracking function turned OFF - you don't want InstantTune
fighting your radio's tracking function for control
of the SUB band!

This appears to be the result of programming the memories
for tracking ON as there are no CAT commands to control this
and thus no way for the software to turn it on or off.

I will update the manual in the next release to post a warning
about it but until then, please make sure you have tracking OFF.

Thanks and 73,
Tony AA2TX