FS Compaq Aero 8000 Windows CE mini laptop perfect for AMSAT use

Maybe of interest - something I aquired few years ago - never really
used it for AR.

Compaq Aero 8000 Windows Ce mini laptop - size of an A5 sheet - 800 x
600 colour TFT
Inbuilt windows CE OS - plus all the ususal MS office progs - IE/Outlook
built in.
Long life Li battery - plus charger. 1 charge lasts about 7-10 hours.
RS232 port, printer port, Infra red - PCMCIA slot - in built V90 modem.
Proper keyboard and ext monitor port so you can use it at home.
Soundcard etc built in too
Would really suit /P AO40 station or APRS station.

Price new was horrible! Must be worth £200?? Incs all data leads,
battery, charger and AutoSync software for exchange of software and
data.

Email if interested even if to make me an offer.

73 Simon