Re: compact 10-12A switching power supply

So far, the winner of the "compact 10-12A switching power supply" contest is the Astron SS-12.  Dimensions are 1-3/8 x 6 x 9 inches.

I think I one saw an online ad at QRZ.COM for an even smaller 10A switching power supply.  But I can't remember what or where.

Thanks to Jim Walls for the specific recommendation (and offer of a loaner).  Also to Doug Faunt for recommending the SS-18 which is the same size.  And to Gary Bargholz recommending the Astron SS line in general.

I already have an Astron SS-30M for my home station.  Some people may regard that to be compact, but I'm looking for something considerably smaller.  I still need to leave room for my hiking boots.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA