DXpedition to HB0 ?

Greetings All

Would anyone be interested in me doing a mini DXpedition to the Principality
of Liechtenstein (HB0) on AO-40 ?

I would go after April so that we could get a good length of time on the
transponder and have the opportunity to work most parts of the world. I
propose to operate over a weekend.

My AO-40 system is almost portable as it stands, and HB0 is just over an
hours drive from here so it does not represent a huge effort.

If anyone wants to come and help, their support would be much appreciated.

Could people e-mail me if they are interested in me going.

Jonathan  HB9DRD/G4KLX